Accident Management Service
Accidents happen. Even a minor bump in your car can be traumatic. But with GEM, you're never alone.
All our breakdown policies include a free Accident Management Service administered by Integrity Claims Management. This isn't a substitute for vehicle insurance, but a specialist service available 24/7. If you are involved in any road accident which is likely to result in a motor insurance claim, irrespective of who is at fault, call Integrity on 0345 3700 945. Their team of specialists will give you advice at the scene, arrange vehicle recovery and deal with all aspects of the administration including liaising with insurers and other issues relating to the claim. In addition if you are not at fault for the accident they will arrange a like-for-like vehicle replacement and help to recover all your uninsured losses.
The scheme is underwritten by ARAG Plc. with a legal expenses policy offering an indemnity limit of £100,000. This cover is normally added to motor insurance policies at an additional cost of around £30 thus allowing many GEM members to make this saving.
GEM Accident Management Service leaflet & Policy Wording
The service includes:
- 24 hour insurance claims notification/help line
- 24 hour vehicle recovery
- Like-for-like vehicle replacement (for no-fault claims)
- A network of approved body shops offering courtesy car provision (for fault claims)
- Vehicle inspection by a panel of independent engineers
- Personal injury compensation
- Uninsured loss recovery, including policy excess and out of pocket expenses
- Legal expenses cover up to £100,000
Accident Management Assist helpline: 0345 3700 945
lines open 24 hours a day