Car Hire Excess Insurance
NEW GEM member offer - save 20%
Car hire excess insurance from Bettersafe will make sure that if you are charged an excess for any damage to a hire car, you will be able to claim reimbursement for the sums involved
A few examples of the protection provided by our cover would include:
• you have received an excess charge to your credit card because the rental company have claimed one of the baby seats was damaged and it was not covered by their policy;
• you’ve been notified that they believe the car was significantly scratched at the time you returned it;
• following a mis–fuelling error you have been charged for significant repairs as this risk is not included in typical car rental insurance;
• a large bill for damage to the undercarriage of the vehicle has been charged to your card, as such damage is typically not included under standard car rental insurance;
• any other circumstance where you had received an excess charge following a qualifying claim.
All GEM members can save 20% on car hire excess insurance
Book online quoting 'GEMDiscount'.